Battery happens to be one of the most important parts of a mobile phone. No matter how great features a mobile has got, if it hasn’t got a battery that can provide a better power time, it will become useful for the user. The mobile can stop working or die anytime when you need it urgently if it has got a worn out battery.
Apple is one of the few mobile phone brands that have paid their extra attention towards the battery quality. In all the iPhone mobiles, the company has come up with high quality and powerful batteries. With its every release also, Apple comes up with a better and powerful battery. The CEO of Apple, Tim Cook also announced that the future iOS releases will have an option in settings to check and manage the life of the battery.
But, one also can’t deny the fact that there are still plenty of issues with the batteries of iPhone mobiles. When iPhone 8 came in the market, so many complaints were registered in few days about the battery wear out, bloating, or busting.
What is the Lifespan of a Battery?
There is a difference between the charge and the lifespan of a battery. The charge relates to the time that is given to the user to operate the mobile. However, the lifespan is the total life of battery after that, the battery will become useless and the user will have to get it replaced.
What are the Common Symptoms of a Dying Battery?
There happen to be plenty of symptoms that can alarm you that your battery is dying. Some of the most common symptoms are:
- When the battery starts losing its charge faster than ever, you should realize that its death is coming soon.
- When you charge your battery up to 100% and it goes to 0% in just few hours with a normal usage, it’s the high time to get it replaced with a new and power battery.
- If you see that your battery has bloated, you better replace it before it gets too late because this problem can also cause different other issues in your iPhone. The sign of bloating is that the back case of your phone will not set properly.
- When the battery overheats more than normal, it means it is near to death.
- When the battery is not charging, you first check the charger if it is working fine or not. However, when the results are same with another charger as well, it means battery has finally died.
How to Increase the Life of Your Battery?
You can increase the life of your battery through following ways:
- Since Apple’s update can improve the power management of your mobile, you better keep your phone updated all the time.
- You better not leave your phone in an extreme temperature or in direct sunlight or in extremely cold environment.
- Prefer to use WiFi over data connection internet.
- Limit the location detection, push notifications, and automatic information updates. All of these can drain the battery fast.
- Never leave your phone on overnight charging.
- Turn off the unwanted apps running from behind.
Why You Can’t Escape from Batter Replacement?
Can a human escape from his or her death? Obviously not! Similarly, there is an age of a battery it will stop working when its age is over. In this case, contacting a professional iPhone repair center is the right option for you to get your battery replaced and start using your iPhone again.
To get your battery replaced in Singapore in no time and at affordable rates, call now at +6592728865.