In all iPads of Apple, lithium ion batteries are used. These lithium ion batteries vary in milliampere-hours. It depends upon the size of the device that what battery to be used. The iPad, since its introduction of iPad 1 to the newest model, the device is getting lighter and slimmer in order to catch new customers. Previously the iPad was introduced with just one speaker, but now it is available with four speakers. Further, there are more different functions added to the device now. These developments in the functions have added more requirements to the batteries used in them.
Common Problems on iPad batteries and their Solutions:
- When we use the same battery in a device for a longer period of time, then its life reduces and there would be a problem of battery draining too quickly. This would also cause shut down of the system when the life of the battery is not even 0%. All the batteries have a specific life span and only few of them run for a longer time. The solution to this is only to replace the old battery with the new one.
- If your iPad is not able to detect the battery attached to it. That means the battery connector is loose or it has broken. So you will need to get it repaired from RepairAdvise.
- Sometimes, you may feel some bump ups at the display and at the back side of you iPad. It means that your battery life is over. If you continue to use the same battery, it may leak the oil and can damage your system too.
- Inflated batteries are the really serious issues. Such batteries can leak their acid to the system or even they can explode that would cause a serious problem to its users as well as to the iPad system. Especially it is very dangerous for the iPad mini since they are held closer to the face. The acid used in these batteries is really dangerous and result chemical burns to the skins. In case your battery is bloated, you need to switch off your device quickly and put it in a cool and dry place. You need to keep it there until you take for repairing. RepairAdvise is the place where you can replace your iPad batteries of all kinds.
- If your battery is not being charged after connecting the charger with it, that also means that your battery has been used too much and its life is over. It also means that your battery has bloated or going to bloat. There would be an issue with your charger too or the charging IC of the motherboard. In this case you may need to get the charging IC replaced or if the charger is damaged, you may need to buy a new charger for your system.
RepairAdvise is the best solution to this problem where you can easily get your hardware serviced or get new components for your systems. We are offering highly professional iPad repair service in Singapore at quite affordable rates. We have a qualified team of professional experts who possess years of experience in repairing Apple’s device. Whether iPhone, iPad, or any other smart device by Apple, we can repair everything and bring it back in its perfect condition.
To get your device repaired fast and at affordable rates in Singapore, just make a call at +6592728865.